Author Topic: Definition of 'Continuation'  (Read 8231 times)

SB7015

• View Profile
Definition of 'Continuation'
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 01:05:57 »
I do not suppose any of the continual bitching to which AC factory actually made which AC car cannot be determined by the ACOC! Is this not the AC Owners' Club.

Bentley, Rolls Royce, Jaguar and Aston Martin to name just a few British car manufacturers who are still alive have all had different manufacturing sites, sold an engine and chassis or two to another body shop or finisher etc. How do their respective Owners' Club determine such items?

Would it not be a good idea to firstly determine and agree which are the true AC car manufacturing plants first? Then determine those chassis/cars made by or for each AC manufacturing plant. Those with bodies from other than AC manufacturing plant origins should be determine as such! That should satisfy the old school and then all the rest of us can start getting on with enjoying our cars even if they are British, American, Swedish or South African! Have a missed anyone out?

I will now count to ten!!!!!!!

CRS9505

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 13:12:04 »
Malcome you have omitted the mighty Deutsche AC Gesellschaft which will produce machines of such power, quality and reliability that every middle ranking executive will drive one. Then they will bring out the Cobra Sportwagon and every front drive in the capital will have one.[:)]

SB7015

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 17:52:36 »
Many thanks Mike. My apology for missing out Germany.

Malcolm