Author Topic: Aceca Dashboard Controls  (Read 3857 times)

Tullamore

• View Profile
Aceca Dashboard Controls
« on: May 10, 2011, 16:12:48 »
Does anyone have a picture of their dash or scanned pages from the original manual that tell which controls are supposed to do what.

All of the controls are wired up but few of them work and it would be easier to troubleshoot them if I knew what they were wired to.

Tullamore

• View Profile
Aceca Dashboard Controls
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 22:05:41 »
Thanks to Greg (59 Aceca) I got what I needed.

DHAceca

• View Profile
Aceca Dashboard Controls
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 23:00:23 »
I also have the same question? I have just purchased a project Aceca and am trying to establish what works or not before restoration starts. I also am interested to know/see what all the dash switches as some dont work or are no longer connected.

nikbj68

• View Profile
Aceca Dashboard Controls
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 01:31:56 »
Welcome to you both & best of luck with your projects. Do you have a handbook? The Club has copies for sale and once you figure out the Lucas colour coding, following the wiring diagrams is relatively easy...

Flyinghorse

• View Profile
Aceca Dashboard Controls
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 13:02:54 »
Would that project be SOC1 the Aceca that Kevin Kivlochan was selling recently?

Graham

DHAceca

• View Profile
Aceca Dashboard Controls
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 18:55:35 »
quote:
Originally posted by nikbj68

Welcome to you both & best of luck with your projects. Do you have a handbook? The Club has copies for sale and once you figure out the Lucas colour coding, following the wiring diagrams is relatively easy...

How do I order a handbook reprint? and who should I contact? I have a "general instructions" and was surprised the switch layout was not detailed.

nikbj68

• View Profile
Aceca Dashboard Controls
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 20:07:38 »
Handbooks are £20, direct from the club, details can be found by entering the members` area, clicking 'model directory', then selecting 'ACOC spares' from the drop-down list.
   I thought there was a handbook on the seat of Kevin`s Aceca...[;)]