Author Topic: A new member from Nigeria????  (Read 11056 times)

aaron

• View Profile
A new member from Nigeria????
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2010, 21:45:38 »
I was contacted by this guy and sent a pm to the admin straight away,that was a few days ago.

aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2010, 21:51:16 »
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Meyjes

Hey! That's my man!! He walked into my garage yesterday, just like that!
   I'm about 1/3 on the way through counting the loot. Anyone have any AC's for sale, I'm starting a museum.

Gus

Dear Gus,

My grandad is on his last legs,he has been dying for months and I was wondering of you could by me a nice 289 Cobra to get him to the hospital,very quickly if needed

I look forward to your reply.

Aaron

Gus Meyjes

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2010, 22:50:27 »
That should be no problem Aaron, just email me you bank account information and send me $500.000 in cash and I'll return you the car, plus $1.000.000 for you having to go through the trouble...

You can trust me..

aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2010, 23:36:29 »
quote:
Originally posted by Gus Meyjes

That should be no problem Aaron, just email me you bank account information and send me $500.000 in cash and I'll return you the car, plus $1.000.000 for you having to go through the trouble...

You can trust me..

You dont use Paypal ??

superblower

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2010, 11:54:27 »
I received this e-mail today. The chap seems to have changed his identity. Maybe the unidentified gunmen could also assassinate Marius for us.

Hello superblower

You received the following message from: good22 (marius_siege@yahoo.fr)  At: http://www.acownersclub.co.uk/forum/ Hello How are you doing and family? Am glad to read your message and also I will give you a little information on mt proposal.I am marius siege,am an Ivoirian born in a family of Mr and Mrs Siege, though my parents are latenow, mum. died when I was young and my dad was assasinated by unknown gun men. We all are fromBouake in the Norther, part of Ivory Coast West Africa as I have told you earlier.I have the sum of Four Million Five Hundred Thousand USD which I inherited from my late parent,but do not have access to it because my father had a bond with the bank that I must be 27 yearsold before I can make use of this money or if it happens that they are not alive dat I shouldprovide them with a trustee or a gaurdian who will help me in investing this money.Due to some other factor which I cannot disclose to you right now, I seek your concent in been mytrustee and my gaurdian who will help me to invest this money in your country.I want you to takeme as your son and be sincere and honest with me, I will awaits your response.ThanksMariusthis is my mail(siege_marius@yahoo.fr)contact +225-6653-1978

nikbj68

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2010, 12:41:55 »
Having just said in the PHISHING thread that I`d only ever received one such message, I also recieved this one. However, I still stand by my statement:
quote:
Originally posted by Me in the PHISHING thread:
   Forum members are individually vetted on application, but if they give kosher looking details, I don`t think there is much more our admins can do beyond deleting accounts as soon as they are identified as spammers.
   I would hate to see the functionality of this site or forum membership for non-ACOC members restricted due to a small spam problem, I hope all would agree?

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2010, 12:42:32 »
He is no more.

nikbj68

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2010, 12:50:31 »
Thanks very much, I see another couple went with him!!!
   We (I hope!) appreciate your efforts in running the site, and hope it continues to grow as I have seen it do since day 1!

Classicus

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2010, 14:01:28 »
Agreed, is there any IP number ?

nikbj68

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2010, 16:22:27 »
quote:
Originally posted by Classicus

Agreed, is there any IP number ?

The last 2 have registered with @yahoo.fr email addresses, so I don`t think IP tracing would help much...[:(]

Classicus

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2010, 17:11:27 »
Perhaps I'm wrong but I've always thought you could get any individual IP number banned, not traced, if you notified the provider (Yahoo) directly ? Might be worth a try just in case ?

Surrey Mustang

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2010, 18:03:47 »
I got one of these yesterday, and one again today:

Hello Surrey Mustang

You received the following message from: good22 (marius_siege@yahoo.fr)

At: http://www.acownersclub.co.uk/forum/

Hello

How are you doing and family? Am glad to read your message and also I will give you a little information on mt proposal.
   I am marius siege,am an Ivoirian born in a family of Mr and Mrs Siege, though my parents are late
   now, mum. died when I was young and my dad was assasinated by unknown gun men. We all are from
   Bouake in the Norther, part of Ivory Coast West Africa as I have told you earlier.
   I have the sum of Four Million Five Hundred Thousand USD which I inherited from my late parent,
   but do not have access to it because my father had a bond with the bank that I must be 27 years
   old before I can make use of this money or if it happens that they are not alive dat I should
   provide them with a trustee or a gaurdian who will help me in investing this money.
   Due to some other factor which I cannot disclose to you right now, I seek your concent in been my
   trustee and my gaurdian who will help me to invest this money in your country.I want you to take
   me as your son and be sincere and honest with me, I will awaits your response.
   Thanks
   Marius
   this is my mail(siege_marius@yahoo.fr)
   contact +225-6653-1978

Different 'sender' but obviously doing the same rounds as the previous ones.

TLegate

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2010, 20:46:05 »
I love the way they are trying to repatriate our charity donations - so thoughtful in these troubled times

jbottini

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2010, 21:05:42 »
I know (not personally of course)of several hundred "trustees", all in US Federal prisons...I'm sure they would help this young man out.