Author Topic: Aceca Brooklands on eBay  (Read 12257 times)

hawk289

• View Profile
Aceca Brooklands on eBay
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2010, 08:18:09 »
Keith,

David has two Ace Brooklands (not Aceca's), piers only had two Aceca's (one complete) and the chassis I have. Reference Ace Brooklands, it is great buy. The car's are great and so under valued.

John.

nikbj68

• View Profile
Aceca Brooklands on eBay
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 12:50:16 »
quote:
Originally posted by AC Ace Bristol..7 pictures of the Light Green Aceca posted on my behalf by Gus can be found in the General section of our Forum...Cheers [:)]
   Keith
Rather than fill up this thread with duplicate pictures, Click on this one to go to the other thread:

Great looking car, I would even say ahead of it`s time back then, it certainly looks contemporary now.
   Isn`t that Mark Blundell in the FiA Cobra behind them?! Cool!

DGoose

• View Profile
Aceca Brooklands on eBay
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 20:35:32 »
Would agree with Keith & John that the Ace "Brooklands" from the mid 90's is great value at the moment and is also an extremely practical AC.
   Enough grunt to be interesting, excellent road manners + sufficient creature comfort to appeal to the other half.

What else would give you all this:- Aluminium bodywork, chromeweld stainless steel chassis, mustang (302 V8) mechanicals, hand crafted leather interior, power hood, heated seats, heated screen, heated electric mirrors, air con, a CD player you can actually listen to and best of all an AC badge - for the price of basic family car .

Only downside (or upside if your looking to buy) is very few people out of AC circles know they exist.

David G

Wally

• View Profile
Aceca Brooklands on eBay
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2010, 23:17:42 »
I have just seen this for sale! I didn't know there was another one hiding away somewhere.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C197457?pt=pf

Has anybody any info on this one?

There is also the ex Piers Martin ACE for sale, this was at Spinning Wheel Classics and I think it may be going to Auction again shortly.

I have also been told the other Red ACE belonging to M Fisher near Lancaster is still for sale.

Also, almost all of the spares that Piers had are now with us, we shall be listing the spares that are available as soon as we get time.

Graham