Author Topic: Superblower wiring looms  (Read 2301 times)

Superarnie Mk2

• View Profile
Superblower wiring looms
« on: August 23, 2010, 23:56:56 »
Hi all, I am about to install the wiring looms into my car (ACSB7020) that were supplied to me by John Owen a couple of years ago. Can anyone confirm the location of the main loom fuse/relay block. (I think it is above the steering column - on right hand drive cars, as there is some bracketry in that location?) Further more can anyone give detail as to the routing of the main loom,rear loom and front loom from the main loom connections.

many thanks

Gary

SB7019

• View Profile
Superblower wiring looms
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 20:55:00 »
Gary.

The main block is in the passenger well behind a piece of carpet covered plywood.  I'll e mail some images to you as also struggle to put pics up on this site.  The EEC is also sited there if you are fitting one.

Superarnie Mk2

• View Profile
Superblower wiring looms
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 22:58:10 »
Many thanks Peter. I hope you're well! How's your car doing?
   I have noticed some mounting brackets on the passenger side but assumed they were for the EEC and that the main fuse block was maybe on the drivers side as there are some mounting bracket there also. Thanks for your help- as always.
   Gary

SB7019

• View Profile
Superblower wiring looms
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 23:14:37 »
Gary.

Have been trying to e mail some photos to you but they are bouncing back as wrong address - can you send me the correct address?