Author Topic: CF 50  (Read 1185 times)

CF 50

• View Profile
CF 50
« on: September 30, 2022, 20:02:49 »
Hi

I used to be a member of the AC Owners Club with a 428 Frua CF 50 back in the 80’s, with the odd sprint at Goodwood and pub meet ups before the factory closed, finally intending to do a slow restoration when retiring.

However what with one thing and another down the years it’s been garaged ever since and is still in the same unrestored condition today. So now semi retired I’m wondering whether to either slowly restore it in my local classic car garage “Coachouse Motor Bodies” link below near Bodmin in Cornwall or to sell it to the highest bidder.

https://coachousemotorbodies.co.uk/

Scrolling through their website you’ll see the high standards of their work which is without question excellent and who know the car well and are keen to restore the car completely, with fabricated parts either available on site or sourced via the Club itself etc. Those interested are welcome to view the car during usual weekday working hours Monday to Friday, however it would be appreciated if visitors could book a time well in advance to view remembering that everyone is always very busy on other short and long term restorations as well.

Finally hand written offers only to be sent or given to the Reception Desk and office by 4 o’clock pm latest 28th November.

Thanks

Vincent998

• View Profile
Re: CF 50
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2022, 17:30:31 »
No pictures of the car?

CF 50

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2022, 18:39:37 »
No expert but if it works ok should give you some idea....

Hans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 20:44:02 »
Hello,
Did you decide to restore it and if yes how is it going.
Regards
James