Author Topic: Chelsea Auto Legends  (Read 3051 times)

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Chelsea Auto Legends
« on: June 30, 2010, 08:17:02 »
The ACOC has been invited to this event in support of the Chelsea Pensionsers:

http://www.chelseaautolegends.com/

If anyone is keen and prepared to act as ACOC co-ordinator please let me know - the organisers will then set aside an ACOC display area.

cobham cobra

• View Profile
Chelsea Auto Legends
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 14:58:58 »
I would be quite interested in attending, but am not sure I have the time to be the co-ordinator as I will be away for part of the summer. But if someone wants to start a list. please put my name on it. It is a busy time of year with the Wings & Wheels, Brighton Speed Trials and Goodwood all within a couple of weeks.
   Cheers - John.

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Chelsea Auto Legends
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 18:31:00 »
Thanks John - any others going please let John or me know.  I probably won't be going but am happy to let the organisers know of car numbers if there's sufficient interest.

Bryan

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
Chelsea Auto Legends
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 00:47:15 »
quote:
Originally posted by administrator

Thanks John - any others going please let John or me know.  I probably won't be going but am happy to let the organisers know of car numbers if there's sufficient interest.

Bryan

Bryan

Need to check my Diary,  Could well be interested.  Is the venue same as that of the AC Centenary Anniversary back in July 2001.[?]

Would be good to revisit, as it was the First or second official  ACOC event I did with BEX333.  Hopefully the weather is as kind.

Keith

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Chelsea Auto Legends
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 11:53:39 »
Just had a message from the organisers that there are 3 AC entries so far, a Cobra and two Aces.

I'm pretty sure it is the same venue as the 2001 event.

duggan

• View Profile
Chelsea Auto Legends
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 09:11:13 »
I'm signed up in the 212 S/C - does anyone know the format of the day/what to expect from the "designated" parking?