Author Topic: Parts List  (Read 776 times)

AndyM

• View Profile
Parts List
« on: January 30, 2023, 20:43:53 »
Hello All
I am the new owner of the car sold by Historics in November last year, L500ACE, as company for my Greyhound.
The weather since then has been such that it has not yet seen a great deal of use, but so far so good.
Looking back over the forum entries, I see that there has been some discussion regarding a list of the parts used in common with other cars. If there is such a list, could someone provide me with a copy please?
Specifically, does anyone know a source for the rubber boot which goes over the radio aerial? Mine has pretty much disintegrated.
Many thanks
Andy
admessent@gmail.com

paho

• View Profile
Re: Parts List
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 22:27:15 »
Hi Andy,
my aerial was on its last legs, it had been bent at some stage in its life and I couldn't find a reasonable replacement part. It was original equipment on a Mercedes model but I didn't record the details, you can find the antenna details stamped on the plastic casing of the antenna behind the battery.
I bought a replacement made by Connects2, https://www.connects2.com/Product/ProductItem/CT27UV08, Automatic Electric Antenna model CT27UV08. This had a rubber mount that fitted the car wing, similar to the original. They are based in UK, you could ring them and see if they supply the mounts separately.

As for the spare parts list it seems to have run out in the sand back in 2020, to be fair Covid came into the fore at that time. I shared what information I had with AcemanToo. I can send you what I have but cannot guarantee its veracity.
/Paho
"Blessed are those that don't ask for they shall not receive"

AndyM

• View Profile
Re: Parts List
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 23:00:42 »
Many thanks Paho - much appreciated.
All the best
Andy