AC Owners Club Forum > General Forum

AC Prototype

(1/2) > >>

Jam2:
Last Friday I wandered round a rather posh car show and spotted an unusual AC,  described as a 1962 prototype and registered 4000PE.

I feel sure I remember the number from somewhere, but old age is catching up and I can’t remember what the car actually is.

I have a photo but have failed miserably to post it.

SunDude:

--- Quote from: Jam2 on April 24, 2022, 19:39:44 ---Last Friday I wandered round a rather posh car show and spotted an unusual AC,  described as a 1962 prototype and registered 4000PE.

I feel sure I remember the number from somewhere, but old age is catching up and I can’t remember what the car actually is.

I have a photo but have failed miserably to post it.

--- End quote ---

MA-200, perhaps? It wears the reg. plate 6000 PE and is currently for sale through DK Engineering, who was planning to show the car at Salon Privé.

Jam2:
Thank you sundude, that’s the one, I managed to misread the registration number.
Is it the car that initially was going to house the flat 6 engine,  what a shame that it never got to production, it did look good.

administrator:
There have been a series of articles in ACtion on MA200, which among many other things firmly put to bed the story that it was a prototype for the flat six.  Join the club, get the info!  The annual subscription costs less than than a tank of fuel.  There's another short article in the current issue.

Robin A Woolmer:
Maybe the club should make the forum members only!
Robin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version