Author Topic: Cambridge Regional Meeting  (Read 1453 times)

DGoose

• View Profile
Cambridge Regional Meeting
« on: September 01, 2021, 14:58:43 »
Cambridge Regional Meeting - NEW VENUE

For many years the Royal Oak at Barrington hosted a monthly gathering of Classic Cars to which the ACOC (via Clive Bowyer) were invited, these meetings have been discontinued, not sure if temporary or permanent but seemed like a good time to review and choose a more accessible location.

The new location will be The Lodge at Duxford which is just off the M11 at J10, close to Cambs, Essex & Herts borders. There is plenty of parking at the Hotel and options for eating and drinking (whether inside or out) plus accommodation should that ever be required.

The plan initially would be to convene one evening each month except January, there is no need to book but rough numbers would be useful so please ping me a text or email if you expect to come along.

When: 1st Tuesday of each Month (except January)  - from around 7.00pm starting October 5th 2021

Where: The Lodge Duxford, Ickleton Rd, Duxford, Cambridge CB22 4RT  www.thelodgeduxford.com

ACOC contact: David Goose davidjgoose@aol.com or mobile 07931 142901

DGoose

• View Profile
Re: Cambridge Regional Meeting
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 09:06:22 »
We're still on for Tuesday evening.

We have use of one of the glazed pods by the outside bar area so weather shouldn't be a problem, bar food menu available and they serve a very decent Cambridge Pale Ale !

Appreciate this isn't the ideal time of year for an evening meeting and that the fuel issue could be a problem but would love to see you, I'll be there from 7.00.

Feel free to call me in any queries 07931 142901

David