Author Topic: AC Owners' Club Sprint 11th September 2021 - Goodwood  (Read 2762 times)

ted

• View Profile
AC Owners' Club Sprint 11th September 2021 - Goodwood
« on: July 28, 2021, 21:24:58 »
Hi All,

The AC Owners' Club Sprint is fast approaching on 11th Sept to be held at Goodwood.

All members, friends, sons, daughters, wives, girlfriends and boyfriends are welcome to attend as spectators. There tends to be a good turnout of members at the Sprint so we would love to see you there.

The ACOC Sprint is the perfect introduction to competitive motorsport if you have not competed previously. For the seasoned campaigners, there is some very attractive glassware on offer for the fastest times in each class! We also have an award for the fastest Lady on the day (in an AC if applicable).

Although we would love more ACs to take part, pretty much any car is eligible to enter the competition providing it meets the Motorsport UK safety regulations. We have an increased capacity this year with the longer daylight hours so if you are interested in competing, please do get in touch.

John Abel is the secretary of the meeting and will process your entry form. He can be contacted here: johnabel289@gmail.com

As John tends to get inundated with emails, if you have any questions about the event, please get in touch with me directly: tedshepherd@hotmail.com

All the best everyone

Ted

dfh

• View Profile
Re: AC Owners' Club Sprint 11th September 2021 - Goodwood
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 19:58:34 »
Can’t wait. Fingers crossed for dry weather on my first outing! Hope to meet many of you there.

David

GSouthee

• Climate warming bring it on, save heating.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 16:24:12 »
Great day at the sprint, fine weather and great turnout of cars, competitors and all the AC that turned up during the day.

Met some great members.

See you around another time.

Gary
A car is only original once, but, you can modify it as many times as you like.

My car my rules.

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2021, 09:45:08 »
Thanks to John, Mike and all the team for another great meeting and wonderful having a grippy track!  But sorry I had to leave early with gear selection problems.  A job for the autumn....

DGoose

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 12:59:01 »
Brilliant day and so good to catch up with other AC people, well done John and the Sprint team.

Also thanks to Bob for organising a terrific national day making the weekend an AC double header, a bit to much excitement for the Brooklands I'm afraid as she let me down in Mondays M25 chaos !
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 15:10:20 by DGoose »

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2021, 10:03:51 »
Provisional results, subject to final confirmation, are here:

https://www.tsl-timing.com/event/213681

« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 08:35:35 by administrator »