Author Topic: Questionnaires  (Read 1840 times)

shep

• View Profile
Questionnaires
« on: March 23, 2010, 13:23:22 »
In February I sent out 730 questionnaires to every ACOC member, and all the UK ones had a stamped addressed envelope to reply. Those overseas received an addressed envelope as they need local stamps. The object of the exercise was to ask the membership how they wish the club to develop. With this valuable information, the Council of Management can best use funds to benefit the majority of ACOC members. That may be by commissioning more spares to keep cars on the road, or organising more social events for members to bring their cars. On the other side perhaps the club should stop organising Sprints and events which may no longer suit the evolving membership.

The main objective was that everyone had the chance to help shape the future of the club. To date I have received about 380 replies, which leaves another 350 forms sitting on sideboards, kitchen tables, or heaven forbid, thrown away. If you know any members who have not yet replied, please can you chase them up so I can complete the exercise. So far I have received some really good suggestions and observations which I will take to this Thursday's Council meeting, so feel free to make your voice heard.

Duplicate forms are available on request to ACOC members, and my address can be found in the members area.

Thanks, Andy.