Author Topic: Dinner Dance  (Read 2263 times)

shep

• View Profile
Dinner Dance
« on: March 23, 2010, 10:15:42 »
Well done Tony, the new Hilton Cobham ACOC Dinner Dance was a great improvement on Windsor. The parking was plentiful and FREE, the room was spectacular and the staff really friendly. Great disco too, I've not seen so many up and dancing for years.It was a shame we didn't see a few more members. Maybe next year will attract more once the word gets out. Overall a great event, thanks. Andy.

shep

• View Profile
Dinner Dance
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 17:09:04 »
If any Forum readers decided not to come to the dinner for a specific reason, please explain so it can be more acceptable next time round. (Even if that means Burger King in Milton Keynes)

cobham cobra

• View Profile
Dinner Dance
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 14:26:08 »
I think the event went well, Dee and I had a good time and would like to thank everyone involved that helped to make it a successful and enjoyable evening.
   The venue was good, parking was good, music was good, the room was better than the soulless place in Windsor and the staff tried to be helpful.
   The food could have been better and the ceiling a little higher. We could also have made the room a bit more special for the event, but maybe that means we should try and encourage more members to pitch in and help ?
   John and The Rev-limiter.