Author Topic: LeMans Classic 2006  (Read 11227 times)

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
LeMans Classic 2006
« on: May 31, 2006, 23:51:42 »
During the past couple of months I have received a few cancellations for this years Classic Lemans in July .

I now have three (3) twin Rooms and a Doulble Room available in 2 of our 7 Chateaux, all within 20 / 30 mins drive of the Circuit.

I also have vehicle passes to gain entry into the Bugatti Circuit, unfortuneately I only have a couple of  spare Paddock Passes available.

Our party of 73 will join the 24 or so French AC members for Dinner on Friday night (19.00 hrs) at Auberge des Matfeux. ( Restaurant)
   289,Avenue Nationale, 72230- Arnage.
   phone: 0033 (0) 2 43 21 10 71
   fax 0033 (0) 2 43 21 25 23

2004 saw 108 ACOC members from 9 countries meet up for a superb social weekend,  Good Food, Good Wine, Good Racing, Good Weather, in fact all the ingrediants for a Bloody good weekend, not just for the lads but the girls had a great time too. Come and support the AC Aces & Cobras racing in four of the races.

Come and join the group, First come first served re accomodation, Impossible to get another Chateau, all booked at least a year ago, sams as Ferry tickets, as rare as hens teeth.

Enjoy ! !

If you cant send email give me a call on  00 44 (0)7889 298 226

Keith L Lessiter

keithjecks

• View Profile
LeMans Classic 2006
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 21:05:07 »
I can confirm all this. Lynn hates 'car anoraks' (her words, not mine) meetings, but enjoyed the last Le Mans weekend and is coming again! Thoroughly recommended. The Chateaux we stay at have to be seen to be believed.

And, Keith, this year there is a serious danger that I will be there in an AC!!

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
LeMans Classic 2006
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 00:23:05 »
Latest update, all Chateaux fully booked,  110 booked for Friday night  ACOC Gala Dinner, 1900 for 20.00 Dinner.  Dress Code Smart Casual.

Auberge des Matfeux
   289, Avenue Nationale. 72230 ARNAGE.

Enjoy!!

Keith L Lessiter

MkIV Lux

• View Profile
LeMans Classic 2006
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 18:30:21 »
quote:

And, Keith, this year there is a serious danger that I will be there in an AC!!

With or without, I'm sure we will all follow KLL's advice and enjoy the WE!

See you there.
   Constant

MkIV Lux

• View Profile
LeMans Classic 2006
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 16:42:05 »
Thanks Keith LL and to all those involved in the organization of our venue, both at the ACOC and the AC Club France.

We did enjoy the WE very much, appreciated the company, excellent food, good accommodation in the so characteristic châteaux, and of course the very competitive racing.

Well done, we'll be there again.

Constant

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
LeMans Classic 2006
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 02:10:37 »
To all ACOC  members in UK, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Munich, & Europe.
   Thank you very much for your support throughout the long weekend, in contributing too make the third LeMans Classic even better than the first and second,  May we enjoy LeMans Classic number 4 in 2008.

I would like to take this oportonity to thank Jean Marc Dubost for organising the Friday night ACOC Gala Dinner, the Menu, service and venue were 100%. Your organising skills are appreciated especially when we need that extra support or favour.

I would also like to thank Thierry Clavel for all his time , effort and patience in securing all the Chateaux, Each one being with easy travelling distance of the circuit, each one full of individual character.

I would like to thank Patrick Peter for putting on the Lemans Classic 2006, inviting the ACOC & ACOC France.  For helping Sally Shepherd after her accident during the Friday practice session (Group 2).

Last but not least thank you Patrick for the 40 free Parade / tour passes, every kilometre, every bend and every second was enjoyed by all those who took part, You helped many members fulfill a Boyhood Dream.

Enjoy ! !

Keith L Lessiter