AC Owners Club Forum > General Forum

Sadly I have received my last ACtion.

(1/6) > >>

GSouthee:
Its time for me to depart from the ACOC. I have received my last ACtion.

I see in Simon and Keith letter show that for the last few years we have had some secrecy from the council, no wonder they did not want to publish minutes of the meetings.

Glad to see this appears to have changed in that minutes are seen in brief by the members.

It is a shame that the club still appears to be Cobra/Ace centric, but that's way of life they are the 'money' cars.

I see the CRP&G is also being hidden from the membership. Another cover up? I agree with Simon and Keith Registrars should run a registry of the facts relating to any car, not opinion. The rest is up to prospective buyers. Simple!

Anyway I will be at Le Mans and then that's it. I have moved on to a model friendlier and more inclusive club.

I will always pop up on here with the Ol Girl.

So tatty bye.

Gary

rstainer:
All members and bona-fide non-members can get Council’s RP&G (ACOC Registrar Policies and Guidance) from any registrar or Council member.

"Not to pass judgement, and to include adverse as well positive information" has been Council’s written policy since January 2002.

RS

Eric Lipper:
Heck, I just joined this week and looking for my first

Old Crock:
What is 'CP&GP' ?

GSouthee:
Old Crock. Not many members know!

R Stainer. I wonder what a 'Bona Fide' Non member is, as against a Non Bona Fide member?, surely all non members are Bona Fide in being genuine non members.

Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version