Author Topic: Just saved another one TPC 843  (Read 7565 times)

Jam2

• View Profile
Just saved another one TPC 843
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2015, 11:40:16 »
Many years ago I bought a car that proved to be fraudulent,  in this case I knew exactly where the vendor was and confronted him.  His advice to me was that the legal process was expensive and slow.  I wish that I had accepted his advice!  My legal pursuit of the case came out strongly in my favour, but despite receiving damages the overall cost was well against me.  Annoying to feel that the best course of action is to let the b*st*rd get away with it.
   John.

GSouthee

• Climate warming bring it on, save heating.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2015, 12:08:19 »
Hi Jam

Legal processes always seemed stacked against the pursuer, however I am like a dog with a bone, and one day!

Still at least my other one to keep me going until I decide on another, next time though I'll go and view it myself and take it with me.

Life is all about learning from your mistakes.

Cheers

G
A car is only original once, but, you can modify it as many times as you like.

My car my rules.

Classicus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2015, 09:47:40 »
Very sorry to hear this not nice at all, hope you eventually catch the blighter !

If it's any help I occasionally come across them on the Net, but if they're still not sold assume you've already seen the two in the link below ?

One in Brooklands Cars and the other in Holland - two entries below the pic....

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C603930

GSouthee

• Climate warming bring it on, save heating.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2015, 11:53:13 »
Hi Classicus

Yes seen both of those the Dutch one too much money for such a vehicle and did not like the one at Brooklands. I too keep my eyes open and do know of a couple that may be viable.

Cheers  G
A car is only original once, but, you can modify it as many times as you like.

My car my rules.