Author Topic: Part list  (Read 3256 times)

French Frie

• View Profile
Part list
« on: April 29, 2013, 23:52:27 »
Hello,

I already asked for [:D], but it would be useful to have a part list for the MKIV... I read that someone may have such a list, but nobody could provide it (here and on Club Cobra site, with Old Phart username) [:(]... If you have it, please send me an PM!

As a start, here are the part refs I managed to gather :

- track rod ends : GSJ168
   - lower ball joint : jbj252
   - oil filter : motorcraft FL-1A
   - front outer wheel bearing : LM-11949 (NSK, SKF, etc)

To be continued...

Ps: for the lower ball joint, here are the cross refs from other suppliers:
   QH    QSJ1004S
   Delphi   TC125
   Autoparts   SS159
   Falcon   FJ530
   Firstline   FBJ 5138
   MOOG   SA-BJ-0556
   Motaquip   VSJ388
   Pearl Products      PBJ357

westcott

• View Profile
Part list
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 16:33:38 »
Be aware that the lower ball joints you mentioned above are the SAAB parts and just fit the "newer" or "later" MK IVs. The early ones like mine (AK 1106)have the MK III design and the round tube a-arms like the MK IIIs.

My shocks also have the same Koni numbers as listed for the MK III or Shelby Cars, so we should devide the spare parts list for the different versions or updates of the MK IV.

In the late MK IV owners handbook most of the standard spare parts like filters etc. are listed.

BTW: I'm looking for ring binder with the original size and ring number to cover my spare "late" handbook page set(s).

Uwe
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler!

BBK

• View Profile
Part list
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 16:53:04 »
quote:
Originally posted by French Frie

Hello,

I already asked for [:D], but it would be useful to have a part list for the MKIV... I read that someone may have such a list, but nobody could provide it (here and on Club Cobra site, with Old Phart username) [:(]... If you have it, please send me an PM!

As a start, here are the part refs I managed to gather :

- track rod ends : GSJ168
   - lower ball joint : jbj252
   - oil filter : motorcraft FL-1A
   - front outer wheel bearing : LM-11949 (NSK, SKF, etc)

To be continued...

Ps: for the lower ball joint, here are the cross refs from other suppliers:
   QH    QSJ1004S
   Delphi   TC125
   Autoparts   SS159
   Falcon   FJ530
   Firstline   FBJ 5138
   MOOG   SA-BJ-0556
   Motaquip   VSJ388
   Pearl Products      PBJ357

Olivier, I have the parts list that I got from "Old Phart" from the Club Cobra forum and will email it to you.  I was able to locate that message I received with the parts information so will forward it to you.

French Frie

• View Profile
Part list
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 11:26:15 »
Hi Rob,

email received, thanks [;)]... I also have the very detailed list from another member, it is very, very helpful ! thanks to him... if you both agree, I assume it should be present in the MKIV section of the ACOC members page, as it would interest everybody ! I think this section is not developed enough, and it would be a great thing !

BBK

• View Profile
Part list
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 15:35:56 »
quote:
Originally posted by French Frie

Hi Rob,

email received, thanks [;)]... I also have the very detailed list from another member, it is very, very helpful ! thanks to him... if you both agree, I assume it should be present in the MKIV section of the ACOC members page, as it would interest everybody ! I think this section is not developed enough, and it would be a great thing !

Glad it was helpful and yes, I agree that posting the parts information from all the information you have compiled on the Mk IV forum would be an excellent idea and helpful to everyone!

French Frie

• View Profile
Part list
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 01:15:26 »
Waiting for the agreement from the two members who gave infos [;)]... Meanwhile, here's the reference for the Driveshaft U-joint from QH : QL2104 (Length = 81.75mm - Cap Diameter = 26.99mm), and more important, the cross-references :

RTC3346
    GUJ117
    GUJ108
   JLM823

ak1040

• View Profile
Part list
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 23:23:35 »
Hi olivier  have been away and just got back sorry for the delay in getting back ,carry on i have no problem with the list good luck ,
   Neil