Author Topic: ACOC Sprint 09 + mystery 2 litre  (Read 2677 times)

bobbylangley

• View Profile
ACOC Sprint 09 + mystery 2 litre
« on: November 09, 2009, 13:14:49 »
Great day and great weather at the Sprint on Saturday. Many thanks to John Abel for his hard work and effort into organising it for us (and especially organising the weather). Well done. One other thing, does anyone remember a 2 litre in the Paddock that had a huge V8 installed and was for sale. He had a contact telephone number in the window but I've lost it! Does anyone know the owner?

Bob

terry3000me

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 19:47:33 »
My thanks to John and his team as well.

Now Bobby here are a couple of images of he car, I do remember the phone number started 01 helpful a...[}:)]

Hopefully someone will know more than me,

Terry

hawk289

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 22:14:08 »
Bob,

Thanks, it was an excellent day. I have had a few people asking for the contact detail on the AC saloon. If anyone gets the contact number, let me know would like to pass onto people asking.

Reference sprint, I must say thanks to everyone who helped throughout the day!!! Lets see what we can do in 2010.

Thanks

John

shep

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 15:58:21 »
Bob,

I know Sam Smart took the chap's card, and Linzi threatened all kinds of torture if he dared buy it, so I guess Sam would let you have the details! Late Birthday present?

Andy.

terry3000me

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 18:06:21 »
Ah, next move on the saga, Sam has 'misplaced' the details as Linzi asked me today if I knew the telephone number.
   So who will buy the little beast?