Author Topic: AC engined Aceca manual  (Read 819 times)

kicksey

• View Profile
AC engined Aceca manual
« on: April 09, 2023, 14:56:51 »
Does anyone have a manual I could borrow or buy?  I have been unable to find one and the club is out of print.  Happy to collect (if you are not too far away from Alton Hampshire,  or will pay postage etc

Thanks
Chris

Robin A Woolmer

• View Profile
Re: AC engined Aceca manual
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2023, 16:36:04 »
You can borrow my A4 manual, am near Winchester I am in the book!
Robin A Woolmer

kicksey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2023, 15:10:21 »
Thanks Robin,  I will call you!

SpqrEddie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2023, 09:00:44 »
Does anyone have a manual I could borrow or buy?  I have been unable to find one and the club is out of print.  Happy to collect (if you are not too far away from Alton Hampshire,  or will pay postage etc

Thanks
Chris

Hello Chris, i can take photos of the part you need tonight if you dont find another solution.
Eddie

SpqrEddie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2023, 09:03:32 »
You can borrow my A4 manual, am near Winchester I am in the book!
Robin A Woolmer

Hello Robin,
you mean your copy of the AC manual, or you wrote your own version of the manual?

i found this link on your website very informative, but the part on float chamber needle gap setting i belive is different for CLB egines AUC 700 Carburators.
http://www.ac-project.co.uk/Data1953.html

Thanks!
Eddie

Robin A Woolmer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2023, 09:59:38 »
No
I have an early AC Company copy of the manual which was 10/-shillings !The article you refer to is a club article which i updated with comments from our now knowledge! I also have an early saloon manual & the only PVT information which was published by a pre war motor magazine! I think the PVT article is on the Club Web site ! By the way these articles do not apply to my new engines as they are modified with current bearing technology & generally improved lighter parts particularly the rotating components.
Robin