Author Topic: CRS for sale  (Read 3366 times)

Alan Faulkner-Stevens

• View Profile
CRS for sale
« on: June 06, 2010, 19:17:01 »
CRS Cobra chassis number #22 is currently for sale on the Pistonheads Classified web-site. Mark-Anthonys properly tweaked car with fully documented EFI motor upgrade and big fuel tank conversion.
   Very low mileage car for a very reasonable price.

nikbj68

• View Profile
CRS for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 10:00:22 »
Love the registration number!!!

(click pic to go to advert.)

Mark-Anthony

• View Profile
CRS for sale
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 11:14:41 »
Thanks Alan . . .

The car's in Guildford if anyone wants to see it - it's now running 350lbs/ft and 300 bhp

Bring your own brown corduroy trousers

M-A

Alan Faulkner-Stevens

• View Profile
CRS for sale
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 08:44:34 »
M-A asked me to let other CRS owners know that the car sold at it full asking price of £47500, quite quickly..only a couple of messers. Perhaps showing that these are still under priced cars

Alan Faulkner-Stevens

• View Profile
CRS for sale
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 22:48:49 »
For general information again, another CRS, number 19, was recently advertised on the Pistonheads web-site. I was asked by a Swiss client to contact the owner and inspect it for him. This, in my opinion, is the best one in the Country. A one owner, 5300 mile car, untouched original condition, so with all the normal CRS pluses and minuses, but totally cared for and loved all of its life. Have never seen a better condition CRS anywhere and that incudes John Lewis's old concours winning car. Brought the car at full asking price and it will be going overseas.
   A word of warning, owner very upset by certain callers from the advert, some very rude, some abusive when he wouldn't take less money for the car and many rude dealers out to make a quick buck. Very unimpressed by the whole experience and in some respects very stupid of the callers as the owner is a Solicitor!!