Author Topic: AC ENGINE UMB 2033 for sale + Tracing a 2 litre  (Read 2644 times)

PaulAnderson

• Currently getting AE220 in fine order.
    • View Profile
AC ENGINE UMB 2033 for sale + Tracing a 2 litre
« on: June 13, 2018, 21:51:09 »
A chap called David Stacey has an AC Engine UMB 2033 for sale and other AC 2 litre parts - Window glass, hub caps etc.

He is clearing out a relatives shed/yard.

He also has fond memories of an AC 2 litre, a 4 door that belonged to his father - picture attached. He would be keen to know if it still exists.

If any of this is of any interest or you have any info on the 2 litre PM me and I can forward on David's email details.

Best wishes.

Paul

Engine number UMB 2033 belonged in the 13th, 4 door saloon to be made by AC Cars. The registration year was 1953. The car chassis number was EH2033. The car was painted unusually in the factory in two-tone. The predominant colours were grey exterior with a red interior.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 21:52:40 by PaulAnderson »

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: AC ENGINE UMB 2033 for sale + Tracing a 2 litre
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 11:44:06 »
I can't see a 2228 E on the current register.  The reg number may have been changed, it may be in a barn somewhere or it may have been scrapped.

GSouthee

• Climate warming bring it on, save heating.
    • View Profile
Re: AC ENGINE UMB 2033 for sale + Tracing a 2 litre
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 19:40:09 »
Paul I stuck my engine on here and on Ebay and sold it to a chap in Norwich rebuilding an Ace got over a Grand for it, and it was cooked. Suprising what those Ace fella's buy so they can get a few quid for their cars.

Gary
A car is only original once, but, you can modify it as many times as you like.

My car my rules.