Author Topic: what the $%#@ are these?  (Read 5910 times)

linklaw

• View Profile
what the $%#@ are these?
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 17:34:52 »
Woltz & Wind Ford is about a half mile down the road from my office and I took the MkIV past there twice today. It's not too often one can drive a convertible around on New Years  Day in Pittsburgh, so I thought I would get one last drive in before the rain/snow and other nastiness (road salt, cinders) prevents further use.  I remember looking at a Mk IV that was on the showroom floor at Woltz & Wind back in the mid 1980s when I was fresh out of school and had neither pot nor window! The image stuck with me though and that memory played a large part in my decision to buy my car in the summer of 2005. According to the SAAC registry, Woltz & Wind sold about a half dozen cars. When I was looking to purchase a Mk IV I tried to track down the ones that were sold locally with little success.

Mark IV

• View Profile
what the $%#@ are these?
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 17:39:41 »
Ron,
   All the original documents copies are held by "AC" in the current regime. I assume they may be on Malta or stored somewhere in the UK. I last saw then in 1999 in Weybridge. I suppose you could try contacting "AC" for info on your car.

No, this is not SAAC. There is no Mark IV "Holy grail" that I am aware of. We all try to help each other as best we can.
   Rick