Author Topic: AC Cobra Mark V for sale on eBaymotors  (Read 2788 times)

Superarnie Mk2

• View Profile
AC Cobra Mark V for sale on eBaymotors
« on: October 13, 2007, 19:15:43 »
Hi all,
   I saw this for sale on eBaymotors today. What do you think of it?
   (I hope this link works- I'm not too good with these computer things!!)
   cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-AC-MK-V-New-Edition-2007-AC-MK-V-Latest-Version-of-the-classic-Cobra_W0QQitemZ320169764188QQihZ011QQcategoryZ6472QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Regards

Gary

Chafford

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 20:33:53 »
This was the first attempt by AC Malta to export the Mk V via a company called Boulder Speedsters. The website is still there:

http://accarsus.com/

AC then tried Autosport Designs, and last year signed a deal with Unique Performance to import the car to the USA. No further information on Unique Perfomance's website since the original press release in 2006:

http://img.exigo.com/public/15/websites/38/images/News%20Release%20-%20AC.pdf

jbottini

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 15:06:38 »
hard to tell from web site or ebay if this is a distributor or he bought one of the cars the poor guy on Long island, NY USA had a few months ago. Nicely done up though, revised the dash and properly powered. If he's the distributor, I hope he makes it...Unique appears dead with AC cars as well as Shelby

ak1234

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 04:08:14 »
This serial #'d car is right BEFORE the 2 on long island .. but the 2 on LI had no drive train.  As a matter of fact of those 2 one was sold and the one ..I just couldnt get myself to buy is still there.  This one on ebay is complete and not a bad car ... but the price is a still steep in my opinion.

Ron