Author Topic: New AC Website  (Read 11919 times)

Chafford

• View Profile
New AC Website
« on: May 17, 2008, 17:25:44 »
The new AC website can be found here, with a promise of further information in a few weeks:

http://www.acheritage.co.uk/

Classicus

• View Profile
New AC Website
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 18:29:18 »
Hi Steve. It all sounds very interesting indeed so the best of luck to you ! I'm sure Derek Hurlock must be getting really excited too ! [:D]

Will the 428 be in there somewhere ? One day perhaps even a Mk II....?....now that would be cool !! [8D] [:D]

Paul

duggan

• View Profile
New AC Website
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 19:01:18 »
Good Work - thats my car on the home page [:)]...Looks like it's just come out of the factory as its missing the stone-guards + front splitter

nikbj68

• View Profile
New AC Website
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 21:22:06 »
quote:
Originally posted by Chafford

The new AC website can be found here, with a promise of further information in a few weeks:
   http://www.acheritage.co.uk/

More information indeed!
   Photo Galleries,video links,  history and future plans.

Best of luck to the Brooklands Bashers!

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
New AC Website
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 01:25:05 »
Hi Steve

Registered.....Easy, just follow the simply instructions.......

Good Luck with the New Venture.....Hopefully it grows from Strength to Strength.... .... Long may it continue & give AC owners' World Wide, Support with technical back up & vital spares so often lacking in the past.

Looking forward to supporting AC Heritage at the Double Twelve on the weekend of the 28th & 29th June, and enjoying the company of the many enthusiasts with their diverse range of ACs' ranging from 1930s to present day Continuation Cobras.

Lets hope the weather is as good as that dialed in last year for the
   Brooklands Centenary.

Enjoy !!

Keith

Chafford

• View Profile
New AC Website
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 17:00:09 »
quote:
Originally posted by AC Ace Bristol

Hi Steve

Registered.....Easy, just follow the simply instructions.......

Good Luck with the New Venture.....Hopefully it grows from Strength to Strength.... .... Long may it continue & give AC owners' World Wide, Support with technical back up & vital spares so often lacking in the past.

Looking forward to supporting AC Heritage at the Double Twelve on the weekend of the 28th & 29th June, and enjoying the company of the many enthusiasts with their diverse range of ACs' ranging from 1930s to present day Continuation Cobras.

Lets hope the weather is as good as that dialed in last year for the
   Brooklands Centenary.

Enjoy !!

Keith

So the Continuation Cobras will be known as the Ace Mk2 and Ace Mk3?

nikbj68

• View Profile
New AC Website
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 21:02:48 »
quote:
Originally posted by Chafford...So the Continuation Cobras will be known as the Ace Mk2 and Ace Mk3?

So which was the Ace Mk2? Brizzle engine? Mk3 = Zephyr??

I assumed, (although one should never assume, as it makes an ass of 'u'&'me, as my old chief engineer used to say)that there was a comma missing and that being unable to use the 'C' word in reference to current production vehicles that it should read "...production of the AC Ace, Cobra Mk2 & Mk3".
   However, in one of the Classic Car mags, the report of production moving back to Blighty was accompanied by a photograph of a Rudd Ace.
   Prior to the demise of the Malta(or maybe more accurately, the 'scouthut' in Normandy...Guildford, not France!)operation,  I believe there was a plan to put this model into production, so maybe I have it all wrong?