Author Topic: 3rd August - Goodwood Sunday Breakfast Club meetin  (Read 10420 times)

cobham cobra

• View Profile
3rd August - Goodwood Sunday Breakfast Club meetin
« on: July 30, 2008, 17:58:02 »
This Sunday the Breakfast Club meeting will be  - ‘Thoroughbred Sunday – the quintessential pre-1980 sports car’ Open to all pre-1980 classic sporting cars and motorcycles. It was a great turn out last month and if the weather holds for the weekend it should be another good meeting.

Because of the Goodwood Revival this will be the last Sunday Breakfast until 2nd November.

Hope to see you there - John.

aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 20:01:05 »
See you there !!

nikbj68

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 22:00:13 »
quote:
Originally posted by aaron

See you there !!

Were you at the Silverstone Historics? I`ve got 17 hours of MotorsTV footage to go through, in my copious free time!

David1958

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 22:23:18 »
So you could combine the Goodwood Sprint Sat 1st Nov, stay overnight for the Breakfast club meeting?

David.

aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 16:03:48 »
quote:
Originally posted by nikbj68

quote:
Originally posted by aaron

See you there !!

Were you at the Silverstone Historics? I`ve got 17 hours of MotorsTV footage to go through, in my copious free time!

Hi Nik,

Long time no hear !!!

Yes I was at Silverstone last weekend,for all 3 days. Ive got 1200 photo`s to sort out in my free time !!

aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 15:37:06 »
Originally posted by cobham cobra

This Sunday the Breakfast Club meeting will be  - ‘Thoroughbred Sunday – the quintessential pre-1980 sports car’ Open to all pre-1980 classic sporting cars and motorcycles. It was a great turn out last month and if the weather holds for the weekend it should be another good meeting.

Because of the Goodwood Revival this will be the last Sunday Breakfast until 2nd November.

Hope to see you there - John.

Hi John,

It was nice chatting earlier today, email me at daytonacobra@hotmail.com and I will forward the photo I took of you and your wife stood next to your car and the AC 3000ME.

Thanks,

Aaron

aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 20:03:35 »
John ,it was nice chatting to you and Dee yesterday,it was a bit wet but I enjoyed the morning,there were some very nice cars on display and I got chatting to quite a few people