Author Topic: technical info, photo uploads  (Read 10731 times)

Gus Meyjes

• View Profile
technical info, photo uploads
« on: October 27, 2006, 21:21:16 »
In one of the forum topics I read about availability under the "member" heading to obtain technical info posted by other memebers. I have been unable to open this up the way it was discribed. ( there should be a picture of an Aceca popping up...) Can anyone tell me how to get to this part of the ACOC wesite?

Also, is there a part top ACOC that allows uploads from members with photographs of their cars? Would be nice to check this out, get ideas from other owners and have maybe photo's posted by members of past events.

Gus

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
technical info, photo uploads
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 08:15:48 »
Gus

Log in to the Members' Section using the username and password printed in the front of ACtion under the club website address.

You then get some text. The text tells you that details are available under the 'Model Directory' button. Click on the 'Model Directory' button and you should get the picture of an Aceca 'at speed' in the middle of the screen, and a drop down menu with various sections, each of which has Intro, Pictures and Articles. We are also gradually loading the registers to the 'Intro' sections as they come in from the Registrars.

If you are using a Mac with the Safari browser you may have problems. It all works fine with a standard PC and IE.

Bryan