Author Topic: CF 64  (Read 14791 times)

Englishman

• View Profile
CF 64
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 06:29:18 »
Hi Emmanuel,

I purchased one of the top hoses from Peder Hanson and I believe that Peder is going to manufacture the expansion box for me out of brass per the original. He has a template to work from which is fortunate.

So now I believe that I am down to the coil spring for the hood/bonnet and front grille, we are going to manufacture the coil spring and grille as I do not think we will be lucky enough to have these items show up, For the time being I will live with the scratched rear window.

Shep is doing something with the nose badges and will let us know via the monthly magazine when these are available.

Next month it will be three years since we started to restore CF64 and I am really looking forward to the first drive.

Peter

Classicus

• View Profile
CF 64
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 12:45:31 »
Well done Peter !  [:)] It's been a long haul....

Peder does sound really helpful. Just a thought, I also remember that as he was working on a customer's 428 anyway perhaps he might be able to make up a coil spring and grille as well ?

Really looking forward to hearing about your first drive....(plus the odd piccie!) !!!! [^] [8D] [^] [^]

Paul

Emmanueld

• View Profile
CF 64
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 18:49:56 »
Hi Peter,
   I am glad you are at a point where you can now see the end of your project! Can you refresh my memory? Who is Peder Hanson?
   Thanks,

Emmanuel

Englishman

• View Profile
CF 64
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 02:26:19 »
Hi Emmanuel,

Peder is they guy in Denmark who has the Upper Hoses for our cars.

He appears to be extremely helpful.

Peter