Author Topic: CF 12 for sale  (Read 7883 times)

Emmanueld

• View Profile
CF 12 for sale
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2010, 20:57:19 »
Classicus, you see that's my point from my last post, the convertible will always do more than the coupe they always do no matter what the car is! Also it's rarer than the coupe with only 29 built, but you have to wait that one actually goes on the market!. I am happy that the car are finally being appreciated for what they are.

Emmanuel

Emmanueld

• View Profile
CF 12 for sale
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2010, 21:07:10 »
By the way, the accelerator has a tendency to jam on mine as well, the linkage could have some improvements. But this is simple stuff, what I like about this car outside of it's awesome lines is it's simplicity and it's reliability compared to other vintage cars, in particular British autos, and most of the running gear is readily available. The cooling fan thermostat just quit last week and to my amazement, it is the same switch as on the Pantera and there is an American made replacement available which is more reliable than the Lucas part.

Emmanuel [:)]

Classicus

• View Profile
CF 12 for sale
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2010, 23:48:13 »
I agree incredible news !! However time will tell as I think the market's only just warming up and when beauty being in the eye of the buyer is added to the mix just about anything's possible ! Either way if it helps to keep as many on the road as possible the rest is academic though due to their even greater rarity today than ever before, it does make you wonder if the trade's starting to get a bit jittery and might be wanting to jump onto the first quick profit bandwagon that appears before it's too late ?