Author Topic: Wishing you ALL a fine Christmas & Happy New Year  (Read 2165 times)

nikbj68

• View Profile
Wishing you ALL a fine Christmas & Happy New Year
« on: December 24, 2010, 10:44:20 »
Well, it`s been a pretty fair 2010 I think; in particular, attending the Goodwood Revival with my Father for the first time, but not to forget the Silverstone Classic, both of which in part I must thank Keith Lessiter for, what a gent! [8D][:D]

Let`s hope 2011 brings us all health, happiness & plenty of use of our AC`s...(as the ACOC welcomed back a member to the fold as an owner for the first time in 37 years, but maybe more on that in due course!)[;)]
   With my very best wishes,

Nik. [:)]

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 19:22:39 »
Nik

I thought there was something missing in my garage  ......  B4 I Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New year

Can I have BEX333 back..... PLEASE.!!!

Seriously ...  ...  ...

Glad you enjoyed the use of BEX333 at Silverstone and You and Your Dad  had access to special areas at GOODWOOD REVIVAL

All the best for 2011 to all our Forum Readers and ACOC Members

Keith...[:)]

Gus Meyjes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 23:57:19 »
I will Chime in on this one!

It's always a pleasure reading your posts, especially when it involves a healthy dose of wit.

I wish you all a very prosperous and healthy new year as well. Hopefully one of these years I get to meet you all at Goodwood or so..

Cheers,

Gus