Author Topic: Nick Eden  (Read 2542 times)

shep

• View Profile
Nick Eden
« on: August 01, 2016, 12:38:42 »
Nick Eden published an article in this Month's ACtion Magazine where he discussed the effects of a motor racing accident at the Nurburgring in 2014 which has sadly caused him to lose his sight. Unfortunately the article was mistakenly credited to me, which has caused many friends to contact me, believing I had lost my sight. I would like to commend Nick on his brave article whilst reassuring all concerned that I am well and there has been an unfortunate editorial mistake.

SBB

• View Profile
Nick Eden
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 10:25:41 »
A lot of people know Nick Eden but will have no idea that this article concerned him. Proof reading is supposed to stop errors occurring. I hope Action will publish a correction in the next issue.

shep

• View Profile
Nick Eden
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 18:06:42 »
In the nicest way, let those amongst us without sin, cast the first stone! I have been in contact with Nick and although we both know each other by name, we are not sure if we have actually met yet. The credits will be corrected in the next ACtion. In a way, the mistake highlighted Nick's article to me, and perhaps more will come from it than without the drama!