AC Owners Club Forum > ACOC News and Events

Le Mans Classic 2023

(1/3) > >>

GSouthee:
Hi do we know if the club is intending to do the Le Mans classic this coming year?

Gary

GSouthee:
Hi

I see Andy is collecting names for the Classic 2023.

Let's see if we can a wide variety of cars to turn out. Maybe some more of the more obscure cars. It is not that onerous drive down to Le Mans if going by ferry either as per the club's normal route or Seahaven-Dieppe.

Hopefully some pre-war PVT cars or post war 2 Litres, 3000ME's, Greyhounds, Fruas etc etc as well as the Ace/Cobra derivatives.

See you over there.

Gary

shep:
Hi Gary,
So far I have about 10 cars and 14 people who have replied to my request. The dates will be 29th June 2023 to 3rd July 2023. I have booked our 2 Chateaux as usual, but I was waiting for some feedback before booking tickets and ferries as I don't want to expose the Club to losing money on unused tickets. I'll try to get down to ordering tickets in the next week.
Cheers, Andy.

GSouthee:
Hi Andy

Sounds positive so far.

Lat me know when you payment for tickets.

We could do with a nice range of cars, so come on fellas get in touch with Andy and book a place to show the AC cars off, lets get a Buckland, Vintage, more 2 Litres, etc etc.

Hope you had a good un

Kr's

Gary

GSouthee:
Hi

Anyone know if the AC parking area is the same as last year on the Bugatti circuit?

Cheers

Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version