Author Topic: VSCC Vintage Day Out - Sat 9 August  (Read 3044 times)

AE413

• View Profile
VSCC Vintage Day Out - Sat 9 August
« on: May 25, 2014, 22:57:32 »
As part of their 80th anniversary celebrations the VSCC are inviting clubs to attend their celebrations with a Vintage Day Out on Saturday 9th August at the East of England Show Ground, Peterborough. Entry is free of charge if displaying a suitable car. The emphasis is on Vintage and PVT cars, but other interesting cars up to 1960 are accepted. Further details can be found on the VSCC web site.

I am required to give a return on numbers of cars and persons attending by 31st May, which is essential to obtain the free entry passes. If you would like to attend please can you Email me as soon as possible at john.davison517@btinternet.com or phone me on 01264 352434 and leave a message on the answer phone, or see me at the AGM.

Highlights of the event include Anniversary Themed Car Displays featuring ERA, Frazer Nash/BMW and Riley, Childrens Entertainment, Stilt Walking Jazz Band (not sure if there was a comma missed out of the VSCC communication or if the Jazz Band will really be on stilts) Great War Commemoration Area, and Hundreds of Edwardian, Vintage, PVT and Historic Cars on display.

John Davison

AE413

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 09:36:08 »
If you are intending going to the VSCC celebrations with your AC I have provisionally booked some places so we can have an ACOC area together, but I still need names urgently. Please contact me at john.davison517@btinternet.com as a matter of urgency or I will have to forfeit our space.

John Davison

AE413

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 13:53:29 »
There will be an ACOC area at the VSCC Vintage Day Out on Sat 9 August. Anyone who wishes to join us please contact me immediately on john.davison517@btinternet.com so you get a ticket for access to our area and plans to find it.

John D