Author Topic: Superblower for sale  (Read 3604 times)

Ian Rogers

• View Profile
Superblower for sale
« on: September 03, 2008, 20:36:30 »
There is an early Superblower for sale on e-bay  - Item number: 260282016036

Looks to be good value

Jan_AC_MKIV_1227

• View Profile
Superblower for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 21:27:27 »
wow, I would take 43,000 pounds for my MKIV and it has the same power as that car...,.damn for 45,000 pounds, I'll even throw is shipping !!!

Ian Rogers

• View Profile
Superblower for sale
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 21:34:23 »
quote:
Originally posted by Jan_AC_MKIV_1227

wow, I would take 43,000 pounds for my MKIV and it has the same power as that car...,.damn for 45,000 pounds, I'll even throw is shipping !!!

Latest copy of UK Classic Cars value Mk IV at £60k. Superblowers are going for £75k+ (one advertised at £150!! rather ott) When sorted the SB will give out a genuine  355bhp   as mine does as per dyno.

Jan_AC_MKIV_1227

• View Profile
Superblower for sale
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 21:51:16 »
that's brilliant,  if anyone in the UK can hook me up with a buyer, and it is more than 45,000 pounds, I give them a GOOD finders fee !!!

I don't feel bad about selling my car to the UK, they respect them way more than in the States and the UK is my favorite place to visit !!

Mark-Anthony

• View Profile
Superblower for sale
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 18:17:43 »
Call me a bit thick guys (many do)

But the asking price is £60,000 (Sterling)

Mark-Anthony
   CRS #22

Ian Rogers

• View Profile
Superblower for sale
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 18:36:41 »
quote:
Originally posted by Mark-Anthony

Mark-Anthony
   CRS #22

Just to clarify - it is £60k being asked but it is for a Mk IV Superblower and prices being asked for this model of recent are circa £75+. They were selling for £60k 2 years ago, which is now the price standard Mk IV's are commanding. As per most AC's models prices have been very much on the up in recent years so both cars mentioned in the forum look to be good value. So who is going take the money out of the piggy bank and invest in something that brings a smile to the face in these depressing times?

Ian

nikbj68

• View Profile
Superblower for sale
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 08:46:28 »
quote:
Originally posted by Mark-Anthony

Mark-Anthony
   CRS #22

The way I read it, Jan has a MkIV & is looking £43k, and for £45k would ship to UK!
   I wonder if I could persuade the Missus that I need to invest what we paid for our house in a car, but should get a 34% return?
   Damn, it looks like a good deal......[8D]

quote:
Originally posted by Ian Rogers
   ...£60k being asked but it is for a Mk IV Superblower ...Ian

At the risk of being awarded 'Pedant of the Week', The Superblower isn`t technically a MkIV. [:I]

Jan_AC_MKIV_1227

• View Profile
Superblower for sale
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 13:55:54 »
Hello all, good deal all around cause of the dollar [;)],  I have sent some pics to a few people, just shoot me your email and I can forward them on...  It is really cool how much the UK really appreciates the AC cars, that is really great, and should be that way as an AC is a special car, no doubt.   Luckily I will still mya 1972 Morris Mini Estate with a B18r to kick around in !!