Author Topic: Aceca BE 603 Racing at Infineon this past weekend  (Read 2560 times)

AcecaRacer

• View Profile
Aceca BE 603 Racing at Infineon this past weekend
« on: June 10, 2010, 20:54:11 »
I was fortunate enough to be accepted to race in the Sonoma Histor Motorsport Festival at Infineon Race Track last weekend (Formerly Sears Point).
   It was a wonderful 3-day outing and the Aceca performed quite well - in spite of my nightmarish Solex problems.
   An unforeseen benefit of the outing was that my car was chosen as a featured "Car of Interest" in the Sports Car Digest write up of the event.
   Here is a link to the on-line article.

http://www.sportscardigest.com/sonoma-historic-motorsports-festival-results-and-photo-gallery/

Several nice pics of the Aceca!

Enjoy...

Cheers,
   Rob

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 01:40:30 »
Rob

Nice to see you and the Aceca out exercising and enjoying. A well used and competitive AC, being used as it should ....

What a great mix of cars for the three day event, Keep it on the tarmac and out of the kitty litter and Enjoy !!!

Will try to confirm best set up with weber carburettors or at least a good starting point.  [;)]

Keith

Aceca289

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 22:21:35 »
Rob,

Nice article…great to see an Aceca being flogged around the track…the only thing better would be to have been there to take in the roar of the engines. I’m disappointed to have missed the event…maybe next time.

John