Author Topic: AKL for sale  (Read 3832 times)

French Frie

• View Profile
AKL for sale
« on: June 13, 2013, 10:28:21 »

bobbylangley

• View Profile
AKL for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 22:19:06 »
Looks like it to me. It is absolutely beautiful.

REV

• View Profile
AKL for sale
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 20:31:57 »
Yep, sadly it's mine. I'm just not using it at all. I've got several cars and another old AC that'll be finished renovation soon as well. It's been a difficult decision, but one of them needs to go or I need to build some more garages.

It's a very lovely car and I will be sorry to see it go, but it really needs to be used. I'm an enthusiast, I don't like to see it just sat. It's wrong.

TLegate

• View Profile
AKL for sale
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 21:23:54 »
Or you could donate it to an impoverished fellow enthusiast? Just a suggestion. If I can think of someone, I'll let you know :)

French Frie

• View Profile
AKL for sale
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 21:49:19 »
Thank you Trevor ... I didn't dare to ask for myself [:o)] !

Rev, it's a pity you have to sell it... But it's even worse that I can't afford to buy it [:p] ! Beautiful car ...

REV

• View Profile
AKL for sale
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 22:48:47 »
Olivier, Thank you for the compliment.

If I had the good fortune to live in France with better weather it would come out to play more often, thus justifying it's place in the garage. Sadly where I live is not so picturesque.

I just came back from a few days in "The Minervois" this afternoon... Now to own it there would be a dream. Everything would be perfect and I would never be parted.

You never know it may not sell, and I will end up in The Minervois! Stranger plans have come to pass!

French Frie

• View Profile
AKL for sale
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 22:56:36 »
Ahaha ... THAT IS the plan B ! Asking the question in somewhat answering ...  Twisty roads, sun, good food & wine... I do not want to over promote my country, but !

Other option : I keep your AKL at home, start it and make it run, and when you want to visit the country, I pick you up at Orly airport and bring you to your car..' Fair, isn't it ?

REV

• View Profile
AKL for sale
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 23:18:52 »
Over promoting the Roads of France is not something that can be done. It is such a pleasure to drive.

Sadly Orly is a little far north for me, but you could move south!

[;)]