Author Topic: one funky horn button.....  (Read 2231 times)

gblue

• View Profile
one funky horn button.....
« on: January 05, 2007, 01:52:36 »
Aloha....is there any better quality horn button than the factory funky black plastic one that's on my car.(that will fit right on)...

it's the only thing on the car that doesn't do it justice.......Mahalo from Maui....Gregg

ak1234

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 02:32:22 »
Be happy .. my wheel was replaced and the good news it was all safely stored in the trunk.. the bad news ...someone drilled a nice neat hole in the dash with a button ... not happy about the hole... but have a question ?   what is the sound of the stock horn... mine is a dual trumpet Euro sounding horn.  Is that correct ??

Ron

gblue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 03:18:50 »
it's a double trumpet.....my wheel is a wood moto lita 13 inch wheel which is very nice...I just think the plastic horn cap is cheap looking....and it falls off if you hit it sideways.....love to find a quality chrome/ac/logo/cap

Mark IV

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 12:10:36 »
Look at http://www.finishlineaccessories.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=37
   They carry the ring and center emblems for the Moto-Lita wheels. The big ole black "AC" wheel center was designed for the AC ME3000 and used to make the wheel "crash safe". Agian, rule number one for long term value....don't throw anything away! Pack it and save it. Original removable parts are the hardest thing to find on older cars when restoring to "factory" (using the "factory" term with AC tongue-in-cheek)
   Rick