Author Topic: Goodwood pictures  (Read 2805 times)

trevorc

• View Profile
Goodwood pictures
« on: November 12, 2009, 18:45:34 »
Excuse me for gatecrashing your site but I happened to be at Goodwood on Saturday and ended up spending much more time than I planned watching all of your great cars.  I took a lot of pictures and I've put some in my Picasa albums at the link below.  It's always nice to show your pictures to interested parties hence this post.
   http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/trevorfcarpenter

I'm not sure how to insert the above as a hyperlink but you can click on the homepage button above

If you see any that you like of your car and you'd like me to send you a higher res jpg feel free to e-mail me and I'll send you a copy.

nikbj68

• View Profile
Goodwood pictures
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 23:39:51 »
Hi Trevor, welcome & thanks for sharing your photos!

Clicking on this pic will take you into Trevor`s ACOC Sprint slideshow,

Picasa is really quite handy!

[8D]

Nice one, particularly handy for those of us who couldn`t attend.

Nik.

terry3000me

• View Profile
Goodwood pictures
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 09:48:33 »
There will be a full review in next month's ACtion for those who are members of the Club,
   Terry

shep

• View Profile
Goodwood pictures
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 11:45:48 »
Hi Trevor, Brilliant photos as a reminder of a lovely day! Thanks for taking the trouble to share them with us.

All the best, Andy.

trevorc

• View Profile
Goodwood pictures
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 20:09:21 »
I entered one of the pictures in a picture of the day competition and it was a winner today, link below.  This competition is worldwide and so the driver is now an international celeb.  I'm very pleased, you didn't know it at the time but thanks anyway for providing such a great subject.

http://www.photographyvoice.com/potd/view-photo-of-the-day/22723/2009/11/23/general/trevor-carpenter

aaron

• View Profile
Goodwood pictures
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 19:14:31 »
quote:
Originally posted by shep

Hi Trevor, Brilliant photos as a reminder of a lovely day! Thanks for taking the trouble to share them with us.

All the best, Andy.

Trevor , I wonder if we spoke to each other at Goodwood ? I was by the chicane all morning ,then at Madgwick in the afternoon.

Nick, I was very surprised that you didn`t come and say hello,you have been following me everywhere else this year !!  [:)]

Here`s a photo of shep in his AC Ace.