Author Topic: Electronic version of MkIV Cobra Registry  (Read 4009 times)

Alan Faulkner-Stevens

• View Profile
Electronic version of MkIV Cobra Registry
« on: June 30, 2009, 07:41:09 »
I am currently working on the new version of the on-line register of the MkIV Cobras. This latest version is concentrating on the actual specification of each individual car, both originally and as it is at present, if it's known. It is coming towards completion, however there are many cars the Club does not have information about. Please, if you have a MkIV and would like the most current view/spec of your car to be published please contact me, especially with good photographs. The listing does not mention owners or where the car is located just as much information about the car as I can give.
   I look forward to hearing from you, best wishes
   Alan Faulkner-Stevens   faulknerstevens@btinternet.com

Alan Faulkner-Stevens

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 09:22:05 »
The version of the Registry to be published is now completed. Please, if any owner has not passed me details of their car would they make the effort to do so. It would be great to add extra details of any car made, even at this late stage. I am happy to update it, just let me know
   many thanks
   Alan Faulkner-Stevens, faulknerstevens@btinternet.com

Mark IV

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 16:58:29 »
Alan,

I can supply some details of the cars I sold. The new SAAC registry has many errors re: MK IVs.

Alan Faulkner-Stevens

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 06:28:48 »
Dear MkIV, I'm sorry I did not read your post earlier. Please, any information about USA based cars especially ones which seem to have fallen off the radar, would be much appreciated. Would you e-mail me directly at faulknerstevens@btinternet.com direct so we can discuss the matter further, thanks

cobham cobra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 14:31:25 »
Alan,
   What are you doing posting a reply on this forum at 5:28 in the morning ?

Alan Faulkner-Stevens

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 23:30:18 »
I'm sorry about the time, I have a 22 year old cat that thinks breakfast time is 4.00am EVERY morning without fail, if she gets up, so do I !!!!

AKL 1333

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 11:02:46 »
Hello Allan,
   when goes the new register online?
   Jürgen

TLegate

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 14:30:59 »
Alan

So your cat gets up and logs on? We'd all like a 22-year old, but a CAT...???

Alan Faulkner-Stevens

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 20:43:36 »
Hello Jurgen, it appears the MkIV register is to follow all the other models, as I'm told there are 4 others prior to the one I have prepared. Therefore it may very well be next month. Of course as I have told everybody that is about to go live, people have been contacting me with fresh information which I'm trying to include.
   This version is about the cars and I would like to have it as accurate as I can so come on guys, info and photos please.