Author Topic: looking for an AC key fob  (Read 12287 times)

Jan_AC_MKIV_1227

• View Profile
looking for an AC key fob
« on: September 26, 2006, 03:36:45 »
hello all,
      Anyone know where I can get an AC key fob??  I have been looking all over the net with no luck.

Thanks,

Jan

jbottini

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 13:10:18 »
Originally posted by Jan_AC_MKIV_1227

hello all,
      Anyone know where I can get an AC key fob??  I have been looking all over the net with no luck.

Thanks,

Jan
   Try finish line, fob is nice ,but key engagement part will have to be switched so as to fit the keys.
   Jim

AK1131

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 19:54:26 »
I bought a AC key fob and key ring from Finish line both work well. The key fob is smaller and suits my needs better than the key ring.

Good luck,
   AK1131

PS: While you are hunting AC accessories, please keep a lookout for a wood shift knob with the AC logo.

Jan_AC_MKIV_1227

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 22:22:05 »
AK1131,
      The wooden knob on my car was bought by the original owner in England when he toured the AC factory.  I have never seen another, but if I do, I'll let you know.

Jan

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 23:48:25 »
Hi to you all,

Why chase around after something so small, just contact ACOC club regalia, speak to Angela,( ACtion August 06 page 29 ) use your credit card and you can have as many AC key fobs as you like. Old / origonal fobs used to be black enamel on black leather, latest I beleive are dark blue enamel on black leather.
   Due to exchange rate and Service charges, Why not buy some Mugs, Polo Shirts,Binders etc etc ideal Xmas gifts for your ACOC mates or loved ones, If She doesnt like the sweat shirt, polo shirt or it doesn't fit you can always reluctantly reposses it / them and wear it / them yourself.  Smart move in more ways than 14!

Enjoy !!

Keith

Jan_AC_MKIV_1227

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 00:55:22 »
Keith,
     Thank you !!!  That is really good info, I did not even notice that part of the site, I will definitely place an order for a bunch of stuff.  Since driving season ends in a month here (Northeast USA), I need some reminders to get me through the winter.

Regards,

Jan

jbottini

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 01:50:42 »
quote:

AK1131,
      The wooden knob on my car was bought by the original owner in England when he toured the AC factory.  I have never seen another, but if I do, I'll let you know.

Jan

I misspoke, I bought the key ring.

jbottini

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 14:12:36 »
quote:

Keith,
     Thank you !!!  That is really good info, I did not even notice that part of the site, I will definitely place an order for a bunch of stuff.  Since driving season ends in a month here (Northeast USA), I need some reminders to get me through the winter.

Regards,

Jan

Are there pictures of the regalia available?

Jan_AC_MKIV_1227

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 20:44:09 »
Good question, I would like to see what the t-shirts and sweatshirts look like..

nikbj68

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 22:59:24 »
There used to be pictures of some items ( sweatshirt, t-shirt & hats if I recall)on the old version of the ACOC site, but since the revamp, we appear to have lost the galleries and the little video of a MkIV startup....pity.