Author Topic: AK Spares  (Read 3059 times)

jbottini

• View Profile
AK Spares
« on: August 22, 2006, 00:18:59 »
Looking for top, side curtains for MK IV...any thoughts across the pond?

AK Spares
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 03:52:26 »
John try this guy at the factory in Malta .. he helped me with rear end bearings and seals.

OwenJFO@aol.com   John Owen real sharp guy ... gave me shim packs and directions ..he couldnt have made it any easier.

Ron

cobham cobra

• View Profile
AK Spares
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 12:48:16 »
Hi James,
   Suggest you try Gerry Hawkridge at Hawk Cars in the UK http://www.hawkcars.co.uk/company/contact.html
   His main business is replica Cobras (including the Kirkham)and Stratos, but he does also own an original 427 and a Mk IV. Much of his production and manufacturing is inter-changeable with original Cobras and he could probably supply you with the wet weather gear you want.
   Cheers - John.

jbottini

• View Profile
AK Spares
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 13:08:06 »
Thank you gentlemen, wet weather will be much better enjoyed now. On to the great tire debate...the forum has given good ideas; but we have less choices here in states for mixed size same brand performance rubber. Thanks again

marklotus

• View Profile
AK Spares
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 01:08:59 »
I tried reaching John Owen at OwenJFO@aol.com and couldn't reach him. Is this the correct email address?  I need the steering shaft bushing For AK1121 for where the shaft goes through the firewall.  Any help? Thanks.  Mark

AK1131

• View Profile
AK Spares
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 20:25:43 »
Contact Karl Sauers at Cobra4guy@aol.com. Karl lost his MKIV in an accident  and told me he had a top available. Karl is also the registor for MKIV's in the SAAC directory.

Good luck,
   AK1131