Author Topic: Door Handle  (Read 2547 times)

Englishman

• View Profile
Door Handle
« on: November 26, 2009, 00:46:27 »
Again a cry for help I need an internal door handle and seat ( the round bit that sits on the trim ). We do have a spare quarter light knob if any one is interested.

I am guessing that the door handle comes from a car of the era however the seat looks to be an AC item as it has a number engraved on the back.

We are so so close, hopefully this is the last plea for help, no guarantees however.

Peter

Englishman

• View Profile
Door Handle
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 04:54:41 »
Hi Guys,
    I know I posted my plea for help on a Friday, and a belated Happy Turkey Day to those in the USA, but does any one have any suggestions as to where I might begin the search for the door handle and seat.

This is now getting desperate and so am I after three and a half years of restoration !!!!!!

Any help most welcome.

Cheers

Peter

Emmanueld

• View Profile
Door Handle
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 00:19:52 »
Hi Peter, can you send me a photo of the other side door handle, I will try something!

Emmanuel

Englishman

• View Profile
Door Handle
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 04:52:14 »
Hi Emmanuel,

Will not have pictures until after the holidays,basically Australia has come to a stop now until about 4th Jan, however I will see if we can come up with something.

Here's wishing you a Happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year. and the same goes to all you other AC nuts out there.

Peter