Author Topic: AC Greyhound 2+2  (Read 2661 times)

DPN

• View Profile
AC Greyhound 2+2
« on: August 16, 2006, 12:19:19 »
Good Morning All,

As you can see i am new to this forum.

I have been offered an AC Greyhound 2+2.

Being new to classic cars I was wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of some good research material.

Every car has its weak points and areas that i should look out for. Where should i be looking and what should i be checking.

I believe that there was only 83 of these cars ever made. So I don't want to make a mistake and buy a vehicle that I am never going to get running....[;)]

Thanks for any help.

Regards
   Dave

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
AC Greyhound 2+2
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 17:27:31 »
Hi Dave

There is a Greyhound Buyer's Guide on the Greyhound page of the Members' Section of this website.  Join the club and you will get access!

Bryan

keithjecks

• View Profile
AC Greyhound 2+2
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 18:09:39 »
How do you get there Bryan? I can't find it?

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
AC Greyhound 2+2
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 09:49:52 »
1.  Log on to the Members' Pages from the ACOC Home Page (box on right hand side) using the username and password that were published in Action two or three months ago (the contents page is being updated so they will be in every issue soon).  If you  can't find the issue, please send me an email via the contacts form and I will send them to you - I will not be mentioning them on this public forum!

2.  You then get a picture of an Aceca at speed with some blurb.  Now click on the 'Model Directory' button.  You get a pull-down menu.  Select 'Greyhound'.

3.  Each page has three sections, Intro, Pictures and Articles.  The Buyer's Guide is under Articles.

If you are using a Mac you may have problems.  It all works fine from a PC.

Bryan