Author Topic: Interesting People You Meet in a Cobra  (Read 10710 times)

jbottini

• View Profile
Interesting People You Meet in a Cobra
« on: December 17, 2006, 21:54:08 »
While out for a run to warm the oil this afternoon, my spouse and i came upon another "bitten one" here in coastal NJ. After a conversation, I passed my business to him via my wife, he looked at it and started reaching in his pocket for his...having a little trouble, he opened the door of his automatic BDR (I believe it was a BDR)and as I said "don't get out, just email...."  he said "I can't get out ...I'm wheelchair bound"  Sure enough, this incredible guy was running this 450 hp car on hand controls. This is after he's been telling me the car, when it was blown, turned in the low 12's @ 128 MPH. We followed him for about 5 or so miles, the two of us generally making noise and having a goood time til we turned off and headed for home. What a neat gentleman he is and a true "bitten one"

Mark IV

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 01:56:42 »
Kewl,
   I will now call Sharon "my spouse" when you next visit. Do you want a Cool-Whip container to keep your nuts in  after that? Of course, today I went to help a friend from out of town insatll a SVT big brake kit on his Focus....Won't take more than two hours I told her (you ALL know "her") Six hours and one State Police speeding stop later I finally roll home......

Merry Christmas all and to all, a happy new year!

Rick

jbottini

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 02:37:16 »
Rick,
   ?,
   Jim