Author Topic: Classic Cars magazine photoshoot - Help!  (Read 2175 times)

NigelB

• View Profile
Classic Cars magazine photoshoot - Help!
« on: February 28, 2008, 12:00:36 »
Hi everyone,

Do you know any Northern or Scottish Cobra owners?

I'm hoping you might be able to help me track down a car for a photoshoot for Classic Cars magazine. I'm looking for a MKIV Cobra (but I'll consider any other kind of Cobra too) somewhere in south-east Scotland (Edinburgh, Fife, Borders) or Northumberland to come along for a day with several other interesting roadsters; an Austin Healey 3000, a TVR 390/400, a Sunbeam Tiger and a Morgan Plus 8. The theme is that old favourite, hairy-chested sports cars.

We'll need participants to attend for most of the day to leave time for some posed group shots, plus various detail shots and bits of driving photography - either driving past a stationary photographer or following a modern car with the snapper taking pictures out of the window.

We'll pay for all fuel and food expenses and offer lunch, and we'll be able to provide a CD of digital pictures from the day. The club will be credited for its assistance and contact details printed in the article.

The date we're looking at is going to be during the third or fourth week of March, and probably on a weekday. If we can't find the cars in the area described, we'll relocate to the more populous but less photogenic south.

Please feel free to pass my contact details on to anyone you think may be able to help. A firm date will be established as soon as I know we can get all the cars in the same part of the country.

With thanks and best regards,

Nigel Boothman
   Contributor
   Classic Cars Magazine
   www.classiccarsmagazine.co.uk

0131 668 4199 / 07837 828133

ak1234

• View Profile
Classic Cars magazine photoshoot - Help!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 15:17:03 »
I would be ahppy to help you out .. but I;m in NY in the USA.

Ron